Teeth Cleaning and Dental Exams for Kids
The health of your child’s teeth and mouth is very vital for the well-being of his or her entire body. Although routine brushing and flossing at home are necessary to keep your child’s smile looking its best, visiting our office for a comprehensive exam and cleaning is essential.
The American Dental Association recommends that children visit the dentist every six months to ensure their teeth stay healthy and smile stays beautiful.
By routinely seeing our team for exams and cleanings, your child can:
- Prevent tooth decay, gum disease, and bad breath
- Avoid costly and extensive dental procedures
- Enjoy white teeth by reducing staining from food and drinks
- Shorten the time spent in our office
- Have a smile that will last a lifetime